Thursday, October 28, 2010

3 days off

Today is Thursday and we're off, no school, no work!!! Yesterday was my normal Wednesday off since I have to work this coming weekend(halloween) YUCK!!! Lainey came home sick yesterday and missed her party at school, so good thing I was off anyway. She complained of a belly ache but acted fine most of the day. Today she has also been fine but did complain this morning that her ear hurt. I'm just hoping that if anything gets worse it waits until tomorrow since we're going to be in the clinic for her eye checkup anyway.

Tonight we're carving a pumpkin, I should say Daryn and Lainey, then watching the Shrek Halloween special on tv. I must have the most boring life ever since I'm actually looking forward to all that. My pumpkins were all rotten so I had to go buy a new one. I think it was all the warm weather we had this fall cause I've never had that problem before.

So this is a card I made the other night, did some sanding on coredination paper, very simple and made 2 pink and 2 blue. I saw them someplace on Split coast so they have been in my favorites for a long time, each card has a different saying on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment