Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So here's actually a card for once. I had a bridal shower for a commitment ceremony in Las Vegas a couple weekends ago. I tried to make this look like the leaves were falling down.

Right now outside there are no more leaves left and we have a wind advisor for tonight, pretty strange. Today is Tuesday and I'm off until Sat and Sunday. Lainey doesn't have school Thurs and Friday, tomorrow is her Halloween party at school and they can't wear their costumes they can only wear black and orange. Tomorrow morning I'm going to Abby's program at St John's school where she is attending this year. Next year she'll most likely be at public school, Lisa didn't really trust the teachers there with her diet this year.

Last night I was in bed with Lainey and she says "you know who i love the most?", no who? "God" so I was very happy she said that and asked why, she said cause He made everything and he made us! Thank you power hour!! So tonight we pray before supper and she doesn't even remember the prayer, better get working on that. Thank you God for blessing us.

No comments:

Post a Comment