Monday, October 18, 2010

my dad's ass!!!

Today work sucked ASS, therefore this picture of my dad's ass Rudy is very fitting!!! This was Lainey's first time meeting him, he's actually pretty nice and loves to be petted.
So its monday and of course I ran my ass off at work (i really wish that happened) and then tonight the kirby vaccuum guy is coming to do a demonstration, yipeeeee!!! I should have just told him we're broke and he's wasting his time but my couch could really use a free cleaning!

Today we had one of the worst possible cases in the ER, a 3 year old died after his mom accidently ran him over. My desk is really close to the room that we call the cry room and I could just hear exactly when the doctors told the family, makes your hair stand up on your arms.
So better finish here so I can make some supper before the kirby guy gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment