Monday, November 1, 2010

Rockin Mom

I have a rockin mom and I love my mom! Gosh was this the perfect thing to get when I got home from work sunday. Another 4 year old died at work and this one from asthma. I have never heard anyone scream as bad as his grandma did.

So Lainey and Daryn were home all day and knew I had a bad day so she gave me this when I got home even in an envelope. I don't even know where she found a guitar sticker but how neat!!! This is probably my most favorite project from her and will be kept a long time!

Then we went trick or treating and we started at Mel and Jason's, as we're getting out of the car her tooth came out. #2 so she was a bloody fairy for awhile but very excited that now the tooth fairy was also coming.
It was a fun night and even decent weather this year, her pumpkin was almost full and thats just from friends and family. Uncle Dallas even called and wanted us to stop at his apartment for the first time ever.
That night when we went to bed Lainey asked me if I had really cried at work and we talked about it and as she's rubbing me on the arm she said "I promise that will never happen to me and Ruby", I have the sweetest child EVER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment