Tuesday, November 9, 2010



I finally made a card yesterday, I took off since Lainey was off and Daryn took off to go hunting. The temp was in the 60's so we even got some christmas lights hung up.

This card was embossed with a folder then rubbed over with white pigment ink, then sprayed with shimmer mist mixed with alcohol. Its hard to see the sparkle but it makes the snowflakes very pretty. I don't make my own christmas cards and probably never will but I do use a few for gifts and things.

Daryn's been doing ALOT of hunting with no luck so he's off thursday and friday again. This past weekend I actually went to sparta with my sister to a craft show and that was lots of fun except for the old guy stalking me. Mom watched all the kids and was to tired to go out with us for supper at Apple Valley, first time we've been there since May. Chris was home for Diane's bday party, we were home by 7:30, I kinda missed their good food.

Sunday was church for me and Lainey, then we stopped to see grandma busy making her crafts for this sat craft show we're doing at the legion. Then we came home and just hung out and tried to fix christmas lights, lots of ours are half burnt out this year. We're throwing alot away and getting rid of the fake tree we never use!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment