Sunday, January 9, 2011

Packers Playoff WIN!!!!

Today was a big packer party at Donnas, and they WON!!!! To bad this picture is so dark, damn my camera, Lainey is wearing an old time packer hat that looks like the old old helmets, it was Gary Thoma's. There were lots of people and it was potluck so lots of yummy food.
Yesterday Daryn took Lainey to his dads all day to work on flooring in the new addition, I cleaned house and then went to watch Katie and Dawn shoot pool at Degan's. Ended up staying till sometime around 1030 was lots of fun and nice to be out by myself for a change. I thought I was going to go pick up Lainey but I guess she was having fun there with grandpa Don.
Katie ended up getting 2nd place and $35, she was so drunk!!!! Dawn had her boyfriend Dave Murphy come and pick her up cause she was so drunk, what fun!!! All that pool shooting got me in the mood for winter carnival, can't wait. I shot a little with Stevie and we actually won quite a few but we were just playing for fun.
Looking forward to Abigail's 4th bday party next weekend, we're going bowling this year. Can't wait to see Max its been awhile, he just had his first double ear infection. And next sat night another Packer Playoff Potluck game against the Falcons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment