Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Grizzly Adams HAD to shave!!!

Yes Dallas was forced to shave the beard when he was out west snowmobiling and so much snow got caught in it there was literally a chunk of ice stuck to his face!!!! First he had to blow dry the ice before he could trim the beard, wish I could have seen that!!
This picture is from Abigail's 5th bday bowling party, Dallas even bowled we were so blessed to get to see him for awhile. I bowled one game and got 207 which was crazy since I haven't bowled in almost a year.
That night was the packers and Falcons playoff game and we watched it at Donna's. Lots of food and friends = lots of fun and they also WON!!!!
This weekend they play the bears on sunday to get into the Superbowl. YAY!!!!
Its getting very very cold out now and they are talking 22 below, YUCK!!!! I have friday off this week cause Lainey doesn't have school for inservice, thats when the real bad cold is coming so I'm so glad we won't have to leave the house. Abigail is coming over for the day and Max is still going to daycare.
I have to work Sat for my weekend and then we have Daryn's Christmas party at Fannies so I had to take Sunday off!! Lainey will be spending the night at my mom's which has actually been awhile. speaking of Daryn he had the dr this week with a CT scan and everything is fine, thank GOD!
This weekend I got a horrible email from Jayne at work saying that Mary's daughter passed away, today was the funeral and we all had a chance to stop over from work. She was only 32 and was getting married this April in Vegas. She came home for the weekend to finish wedding plans and passed out from a blood clot. I guess these are the times that make you realize how very blessed we all are and need to thank god everyday for what we have, I've been doing that a whole lot since Daryn was sick. So for who ever reads this thank you for being in my life and I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment