Sunday, January 2, 2011

Max's first Christmas 2010



I know its been awhile since I posted but naturally its been busy, but all the parties are done and time to clean up. I worked New Years Day and the day after Christmas so this year I took some time off during the week and Lainey also had off from school. She spent one day with Aunt Karen and they were very busy, she had fun. This picture is at mom's house and I'll also post the HUGE deer that Jason shot bow hunting on Christmas day.

It was a dandy and he's going to head mount it.

This was a great Christmas, we tried Betty's house on Christmas Eve after church and that got pretty late. Tori and the Kyle's were home so that was great.

This year at Karlene's we went up friday night and stayed over night to come back sat night, I was in bed all day with the flu crap that I got from Lainey. We could have come home but Lainey was having a good time and doesn't get to see the girls there very often. Lainey had the flu Thursday and I took her in Friday for an ear infection. Her ears were so plugged with wax they had to remove that before they could tell if she even had an infection, takes after her dad I guess.

This year Santa brought a DSI for lainey, she's having fun learning how to use that. Daryn gave me a jewerly amouire, 3 pieces of pottery from the Neillsville collection and 2 scrub tops for the packers and badgers, which I really needed cause the badgers were in the rose bowl this year, but lost. I gave Daryn a trail cam for the woods, which I just had Jason Kuhn order for me and he was completely and happily surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment