Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Wednesday off

So today I had off and Lainey had school and I had a chance to make a few cards so I figured I better get some on here for once.

Daryn and Lainey are also addicted to Super Mario Bros on her DSI so I have also have some time now before I'm going to make chocolate malts like we all need those :)

Dave and Cindy Seif had their baby last night a little early but everyone's ok. She was only 5 lbs something and her name is Sarah Ellen. Dave bowls with Daryn and Cindy works part time at Russells.

I borrowed this stamp from Karen Baker and had this scrap laying around for awhile. Those pink buttons I don't even remember where I got and then its just some choc chip paper and DSP.

This second card was kinda copied from the magazine Card Creations that Karen Baker also let me borrow, thank you.
The pink flower is punched from Martha Stewarts butterfly punch, not sure if you can tell that. The grass and happy easter and Stampin Up sets, the ribbon is tied in the middle with twine not sure you can see that either. Their sample had Happy Mothers Day on but I think I have enough of those cards made already and we usually have Easter at our house so its nice to get going on those.
Today was one of those times where I pull out my little drawer of leftovers and see what I can do with those, its kinda fun and I made 4 other cards today and they were quick and easy.
I don't know if anyone else has these drawers but mine's usually full since alot of times I don't like how the cards turning out so I just quit and throw the pieces in there.
Well today was fun but back to work tomorrow and friday then off for the weekend with NO plans, can't wait to just wing finally!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Quite a productive Wednesday you had there! Your cards are great, the butterfly idea is lots of fun. Sometimes I wish I could just have a Wednesday off to play, I'm a bit jealous. And oh, I have that kind of drawer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the baby card! That is so cute :) -Autumn

    ReplyDelete