Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thank you card for baby Koepp




Here's another Thank you card for my very pregnant sister. I really hope tomorrow we get a call cause she's so miserable right now. I could not get a good picture of this card, the white ink was reflecting, it was weird, so it really does look much better in person. I sort of cased this card from here, just changed colors and the flower which was from the new Because I Care hostess set from Stampin Up. I embossed the purple paper with the folder called Stylized flowers, then swiped pigment white ink across it. I used watercolors(thank you Karen) on the hydrangea and attempted to cut it out, will never do that again, I don't like cutting things out and I'm amazed I didn't accidentally cut off the stem.

No comments:

Post a Comment