Monday, August 23, 2010

Lainey's Bday Invites

Ok so Lainey is almost 6 already and going into Kindegarten!!! She wants to go camping for her birthday and we decided to have her party right in the campground. This was basically my first time using the set Happy Camper from Stampin Up. I first inked the whole stamp in Pretty in Pink ink then colored the rest with markers. Making the choc chip mat took ALOT of practice with the new punches from Stampin Up, I even watched a tutorial thank god!! Not sure if you can see the rhinestones that are on the tires and window, I can't make my pictures look better since my software has issues. After I got all done I actually found this sketch challenge at Card Patterns that it kinda looks like!

Now we can't wait for the party!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh fun! And a bit delicate too, which seems to fit Lainey to a T. Love the rhinestones and hope you all have a super fun time camping. Here's to no storms that keep you awake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun image and soft colors! Thanks for playing along with Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....what a sweet card! I love the color combo! :)

    What a fun thing to do for a birthday! Hope your daughter has loads of fun and gets lots of presents!

    P/s: Have you tried using Picnik? It works like Photoshop and it's free!

    ReplyDelete