Sunday, August 1, 2010

baby thank you's



I'm back!!! My computer was down for awhile in the shop, only had 9 viruses! YIKES. I just made 4 of these cards yesterday and they are for my VERY pregnant sister when she has her baby in another month. She just found out on friday the baby is big, long and breech so she'll need another c-sec, not the news she wanted to hear. So she does not know what she is having and I know these are pink but they are just thank you cards for her to send out after she has the baby.
I cased this card from here and changed a few things. I used a stamp set called Stem Silhouettes from Stampin Up and pretty in pink, rich razelberry, choc chip, vanilla, and white paper inside to write on. I've never made a card with so much paper but I thought it was definately worth it and soooo pretty. I got lucky and had some pink ribbon to match that is not Stampin UP, one has pearls and one has sparkly beads. Hope she likes them, but I do have to get busy and make her some more!!!


3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Tammy, I love your bow, the pearls and the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy love this... so super pretty and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Thank you card! Great detail! The scalloped trim, pearls & butterfly look fab!

    ReplyDelete