Saturday, August 28, 2010

So Lainey took a nap today for the first time in probably a year!!! So I had some free time today to make a card. I wanted to try the cracked glass technique that I did a long time ago and I could use some advice how to NOT make such a mess. This pretty hydrangea that is purple and not burgundy(sorry I can't edit my photos anymore) was colored using watercolor crayons that I borrowed and figured I better get some use before I return them. The lace is new from Stampin Up and also that vintage brad. The DSP is Cottage Wall I believe, the image was distressed with distress ink. Well she's already up from her nap so guess I better get going.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely amazing and beautiful. What a great technique with that stamp. And I heard that your friend will let you borrow the watercolor crayons for as long as you need, for as long as you will use them!

    ReplyDelete